The Master of Science in Ministerial Leadership is a professional-level degree designed to prepare students for work in Christian ministry with a practitioner’s approach to Biblical studies. Likewise, this program provides a foundation for students to pursue more advanced studies and degree programs such as the Master of Divinity in Ministerial Leadership followed by the Doctor of Ministry.
Upon completion of the Master of Science in Ministerial Leadership Program, the graduate will be able to:
These outcomes are assessed in the following course. A student may demonstrate achievement of these outcomes by receiving a passing grade in the course and on the Program Exit Exam administered in the following capstone course:
LD 6385 – Ministerial Leadership
Time Normally Required to Complete the Program
The Master of Science in Ministerial Leadership may be completed in 5 semesters. A student may take courses on a part-time or full-time basis.
GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MINISTERIAL LEADERSHIP
Before being graduated with the Master of Science in Ministerial Leadership, a student must satisfy the following requirements:
1. Complete a total of 42 graduate semester hours of the required course work;
2. At least 24 of the graduate semester hours must be from Amridge University;
3. Complete all required coursework for the degree;
4. Pass the program capstone course and the Program Exit Examination that is given as part of the capstone course;
5. Have cumulative GPA of 2.0;
6. Students who expect to pursue further graduate study beyond this degree should maintain a 3.0 GPA; and
7. Complete an Amridge University Degree Completion Application. The properly completed and signed application must be submitted no later than the first day of classes of the semester prior to the semester the student plans to graduate. Following this schedule permits the University to conduct a full audit of the respective student’s records to make sure that all courses, programs, and respective graduation requirements have been met. Students having any questions regarding the Degree Completion Application should contact the Registrar’s Office.